Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The 3 Rules Of The New Economy
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, United States
- The true cause of today’s business crises
- A simple framework for future-proofing your career
- How to create a competitive advantage for yourself in a rapidly-changing marketplace
Josh Allan Dykstra is a consultant/author/speaker and co-founder of Strengths Doctors, a consulting firm which helps leaders design energizing company cultures. His eclectic background spans Fortune 500 companies like Apple, Starbucks, Genentech, and Viacom/CBS to startups, nonprofits, and government agencies. He has an MBA in Executive Leadership from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in addition to a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts and Leadership. His new book, Igniting the Invisible Tribe: Designing An Organization That Doesn’t Suck, will be released in Summer 2012. Josh lives with his wife in Los Angeles, California.
Please join us on Tuesday, September 11 at 7 PM to learn from Josh how to navigate this New Economy!
Career Synergy is the premier monthly network event in Santa Monica geared towards the Young Entrepreneur/Professional.
At Career Synergy our motto is: "relationships first, business second"
Included with admission: meet/hear our featured speaker of the night, network with other young professionals in discussion groups, taste light refreshments & be entered to win a raffle prize! (what a value!)
OP Cafe (map included) is a coffee shop in Santa Monica, conveniently located off the 10 freeway near Bundy & Ocean Park Blvd. (plenty of free street parking available)
Please bring something to take notes & business cards (if you have them).
Dress code is: business casual relaxed (google it).
RSVP your spot now and come promptly at 7 PM!
For more information, visit http://growingforward.net or contact Scott at:
C: (310) 367-1059
Refreshments donated by: Alex Gutierrez
Raffle Prize donated by: Send Out Cards
Whether it’s how you work or how you play, you have something to teach too.
Put your class on Eventbrite and receive a $100 credit in your Eventbrite account.
When & Where
Growing Forward's mission is: guiding individuals from aspiration to achievement.
Our mission is to be an incubator for interconnectivity.
Our Core Values:
• Relationships First – by valuing our relationships with employees and customers first, we will create long, genuine relationships that are about more than making a profit
• Be Unique – acknowledge and express the unique contributions your strengths and style can make
• Be Efficient – we will constantly evaluate our work processes and priorities to work smarter
• Create Freedom – it is important that we allow enough flexibility for our staff to get things done, their way
• Constant Growth – we will encourage our employees and customers to constantly challenge themselves to continue setting goals and pursue learning opportunities